Re: Battery problem with Samsung Galaxy Tab
This Problem Can Be solved to some extent if you follow the Below Steps Regularly:
1) Always Turn Off WIFI and Bluetooth when Not in Use
2) Donot Charge your Tab Frequently
3) Remove the Adapter only if the tab is 100% charged
4) donot put to charge unless it is 10% remaining.
5) Uninstall unwanted Programs and
6) Check whether your updates are off
7) Decrease the Screen Brightness
if the Problem still Persists Contact The Customer Service and Claim Your Warranty.
Hope This Post Will Resolve Your Issue.
Thanks And Have A Nice Day.