Unregistered

Google play gives error message-"process.com.android vending" has stopped unexpectedly in Samsung galaxy player 5.0 Tablet

With my Samsung galaxy player 5.0. I am receiving an error message " process.com.android vending" has stopped unexpectedly and cannot access Google play. I tried to remove data and updates for Google play but it does not work. I did factory setting few days ago and having this problem after factory resetting. Can you please help?

Pruthvi raj Array

Re: Google play gives error message-"process.com.android vending" has stopped unexpectedly in Samsung galaxy player 5.0 Tablet

After doing the factory setting also you not got play store means check once clearly in the setting.But dont repeat the factory reset settings because its make your Tab process slow.Better upgrade your android OS to jelly bean. Its New version most advanced one. Here surely available but do this process in main outlets only not in normal service centers. Then make it sure as network coverage also. Based on your place change the network and use that one which suits to your place as best...

PRASHANT890 Array

Re: Google play gives error message-"process.com.android vending" has stopped unexpectedly in Samsung galaxy player 5.0 Tablet

Hi friend,

To solve this problem just follow these steps:

>>Just go to MAIN MENU

>>Go to SETTINGS

>>Click on APPLICATIONS

>>Click on MANAGE APPLICATIONS.

>>Click on GOOGLE PLAY STORE

>>Now click on CLEAR DATA AND CACHE

>>Now you are done, just Restart you device.

>>Now you will not face such problems

If this doesn't work then just uninstall Google Updates.

BEST OF LUCK

m4u Array

Hi!
    this type of the problems comes when there is full cache memory in the device..
    so firstly clear the cache memory and then clear the data..
    go to the setting ...
    then go to the app setting
    then manage applications..
    all
    google play store
    then clear the cache and data..
    and also
    remove the account from accounts and sync....
    then reboot the device and add a new account and now enjoy the downloading.....

anky6656 Array

Hello friend ,

your problem will be solved if you keep clearing your temporary files from your player , you can do this by simply going to the settings >manage apps >google play store>clear data chache and the restart

you can also do it in jus on press , all you have to do is press the middle button of ur player and you will find clear data cache option there.

Unregistered

Smile Re: Google play gives error message-"process.com.android vending" has stopped unexpectedly in Samsung galaxy player 5.0 Tablet

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    With my Samsung galaxy player 5.0. I am receiving an error message " process.com.android vending" has stopped unexpectedly and cannot access Google play. I tried to remove data and updates for Google play but it does not work. I did factory setting few days ago and having this problem after factory resetting. Can you please help?
    Google play.store.stops.umexpectedly.on samsung galaxy mobileS5830 .what to do?

Unregistered

I had to uninstall all updates for Google Play application, now it works for me.
    HTC Amaze 4G

Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by PRASHANT890 View Post
    Hi friend,

To solve this problem just follow these steps:

>>Just go to MAIN MENU

>>Go to SETTINGS

>>Click on APPLICATIONS

>>Click on MANAGE APPLICATIONS.

>>Click on GOOGLE PLAY STORE

>>Now click on CLEAR DATA AND CACHE

>>Now you are done, just Restart you device.

>>Now you will not face such problems

If this doesn't work then just uninstall Google Updates.

BEST OF LUCK
    pano iuninstall ang google updates

raheel

please help me to open my phone I put a game I think there is a virus

imran

problem

i have done all these settings...but again the same problem

sumitnath Array

welcome....

Google play gives error message-"process.com.android vending" has stopped unexpectedly in Samsung galaxy player 5.0 Tablet

to solve the problem see the reason below---

-->due to the virus problem.

so ,scan the device by the antivirus.

-->due to the updating problem.

so ,you can solve it see the below---

-->open the home page from the device.

-->click the setting option.

-->go to the application option.

-->select the manage option.

-->open the Google play store.

-->delete the older version.

-->reinstall the latest version .

-->now turn off the device .

-->restart it & solve the problem.

Unregistered

I had to uninstall all updates for Google Play application, now it works for me.
    HTC Amaze 4G
    Also worked for me, on HTC MAGIC

Aayush Gupta Array

hello..

this problem may arise due to virus attack on your device...
    so you should install the antivirus like..
    AVG,Quik Heal...
    and scan the whole device..
    or you should delete the older version of the app...

firstly go to home screen..
    then go to setting option.
    then go to application..
    then go to manage application..
    select the google ply store..
    and then uninstall it..
    and then re-install the latest version available..
    and download it..and install it..
    and then reboot your device once before using it..
    your issue will be solved..

thanks..

danhui619Unregistered

My tablet 7.7 can't process play store app :-(
    Please reply my message.

Best regards
    Dan

+ Reply to Thread